At Saint Paul Catholic School, teachers, parents, and students work together to create a safe, caring environment, based on Catholic values and service to others, which enables students to learn and develop spiritually, academically, emotionally, and physically.
Called by Christ to spread His Word, Saint Paul Catholic School is an educational community of families that endeavors to
- Integrate our Catholic faith with learning, to educate the whole child
- Pursue academic excellence in a trusting and caring environment that serves the unique needs of each student
- Instill a lifelong commitment to learning, Catholic values, and community service
- Emphasize the joy of stewardship—sharing time, talent, and treasure—within our community, our country, and our world
- Develop each child’s God-given talents to the fullest potential
- Encourage children to listen for and be open to a calling to a vocation to religious life
- Educate each child to contribute responsibly to justice and respect for others
- Emphasize participation in athletics and other extracurricular activities that promote teamwork, sportsmanship, and develop mind, body, and spirit.